Aptamil with Pronutra+ Follow On milk complements a varied and balanced weaning diet, with:
– Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides
– Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids, DHA (Omega 3) to support normal visual development, the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA
– Vitamins A, C,& D
– Iron to support normal cognitive development
Our EaZypack allows you to single-handedly measure out the milk powder by using the measuring scoop and built-in leveller.
Inspired by 40 years of breastmilk research, our formulations are tailored to support your baby’s nutritional needs at every stage of their development.
We have an expert team of midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have a question get in touch on 0800 996 1000
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Aptamil with Pronutra+ Follow On milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. Use on the advice of your healthcare professional
Pack Size: 900g
Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, L-Carnitine, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite
- Store powder in a cool dry place
- Do not refrigerate
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Preparation and Usage:
After 6 months, once weaning is established, your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil Follow On milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Approx. 1 beaker; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.9g): 7; Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
How to use this pack
To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack.
There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing and storing your baby’s feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Important feeding and storage advice
Make up each feeds as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.